Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hmmm... Not Sure If This Is Good or Bad...

I use Google Analytics to keep track of readership on my blog. I don't usually drill down very far on the tool, but for some reason I decided to this afternoon.  


One of the things you can look at is where your traffic is coming from, right down to the internet service provider (ISP).


One of the top 10 ISPs driving traffic to the blog this week was:




Like the title says...I'm not sure whether this is good or bad?


If I get pulled aside for a "random" screening the next time I go to the airport, I guess I'll know what's up...


If you enjoy reading 'The Original Weather Blog', please be sure to "like" our facebook page!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lookout man, Obama's coming after you!!!

Anonymous said...

A little worrying...unless they're just getting their info from you!

Rob White said...

The stats show that they stay on the homepage of the blog for extended periods of time, usually several hours. The more I look at it, that would imply that they were monitoring for weather updates on a particular event, which is somewhat flattering, I guess.

If any guys in dark suits and sunglasses show up at my front door one day, I may change my view on this...